Friday, March 20, 2009

Ah yes, The weekend begins! =]

After a long week, it is finally friday :]

I'm so excited for this weekend because i'm going to Cape May, NJ with a friend to check out all their thrift stores =] expect pictures! i found my camera =]

The one thing I love in a fashion show, aside from the beautiful clothes, is if the designer really puts on a SHOW. From the Spring 2009 runway, one designer that really kept me entertained was John Galliano. It was filled with BIG colorful hair(PROPS TO HAIRSTYLIST: Julien d'Ys!), head dresses, and probably the most amazing shoe's I've seen in a very long time. Everything put together just made it such an amazing show. If you haven't seen photo's or video's of his collection yet you're missing out! Check it out ASAP - -> The Collection!



My favorites::



(photos from style.com)


Check back in on Sunday for pictures of things I've made(sewing) and pictures from the thrift stores!



-SO

No comments:

Post a Comment