Thursday, March 19, 2009

Busy Busy Thursday

Hey guys!
I had a very busy day today, like I do every Thursday. My day starts off with school from 7:35am-2:21pm. Than right after school i have volleyball from 1:30- til when ever the games end. Than I have sewing class from 4-6. Then my last event of the day to get rid of all my stress, yoga class from 7-8:15. I know it is a lot, and it might seem like I'm complaining but i'm really not, i love volleyball, sewing, and yoga! I did some cool things in sewing today, I'll put pictures up soon of what i did once i find my digital camera.

But enough about my day, lets move on to the wonderful world of fashion!

So i was searching online the other day and found Diane Von Furtsenburg's(one of my favorite designers) Sping 2009 line. and OMG, i died. "Rock Goddess!" i just thought the name fit the line so well. Almost every single model looked like a fairy. It was amazinggggg! Here's some pictures, tell me what you think!


This is my sad attempt at collages. hahaha. I promise they'll get better.
But seriously, this line=Simply amazing! I left a few of my least favorite dresses out if you're wondering why they aren't all there.



Well thanks for coming back! :]

Comments on the line? favorites and least favorites?


-SO

No comments:

Post a Comment